July 9, 2021
MiG-21Bis Update 1.5 released!
We are pleased to announce that a new version MiG-21Bis “Fishbed” 1.5 is available for download!
- RADAR “Sapfir-21” – now available for P3D Academic , Pro and ProPlus (Extended Edition)
- COMMAND GUIDANCE SYSTEM “LAZUR-M” now available for P3D Academic , Pro and ProPlus (Extended Edition)
- SPO-10 – radar exposure warning system – improved functionality now available for P3D Academic , Pro and ProPlus (Extended Edition)
- Optical sight – “ASP” – now supporting RADAR “Sapfir”-21 aiming
- Pitot heating – The pitot tube may freeze if the heating is not turned on. This leads to incorrect readings of the altimeter and AoA gauges.
- Night cockpit lighting – improved visual
- External visual model improved
- Added new liveries
- Many bugs have been fixed
Special thanks to everyone who sent us tips and comments to improve functionality. We tried to take into account all your comments left on the forum. We wish you good flights in the virtual sky!