Mig-21 Betta Test is Started
Finally, we are ready to start closed beta testing.
Anyone who would like to help us with the release of this legendary fighter, please register on the website and apply to participate by email info@AviaSimHD.com with the subject “Beta Request”.
To participate in beta testing, you must provide the following information:
1. Your overall flying experience (how long do you fly online and how much time do you spend on it)
2. What is your favorite add-on (for MFSX and Prepar3D)
3. Send us your PC configuration information (hardware information)
You can also write some personal information about yourself, such as age or profession (you may actually be a Mig 21 pilot), but this is not required.
The most active betta test participants (hopefully all of you) will receive the Mig-21bis “Fishbed” version immediately upon release.
Looking forward to your applications!
Generating a System Info Report
If you are asked to provide a Microsoft System Information MSINFO report, please follow the steps below:
- Please press Windows Key + the letter “R” on your keyboard to bring up the to open the Run command window
- Type “msinfo” in the Open field and left-click OK
- While viewing the Microsoft System Information summary, go to File then choose Save (Please do not use Export)
- Save your MSINFO report as “msinfo.nfo” on your desktop to easily locate it after.
It can take up to a minute to generate a report.