Notifications
Clear all

Sound issues and liveries  

Page 1 / 2

Debowing
(@debowing)
Hi, actually I checked and my P3d is V4.5. I am no longer interested in a refund.
The aircraft works, but I only have an installation problem. 

The aircraft installs well, however when selected I get a message regarding the sounds.
Then no sound is audible when the aircraft loads. However, if I reload sounds are available.
the messages are as follows:

C:/ users/Admin/Documents/Prepar3D v4 Add-ons/GKS Mig-21Bis/panel/Sound/dsd_xml_sound_x64.dll
Config File Not Found:
C:/ users/Admin/Documents/Prepar3D v4 Add-ons/GKS Mig-21Bis/sound/DSD/Mig21_sound.ini

Otherwise the aircraft flies and sounds well - good work guys!

Also, in the basic version there is only one livery? Is that correct?

thanks

George

10 Replies
Al13_x
Admin
(@al13_x)

Hello, thank you for feedback

Regarding sound issue:

1. Please check the path of "INI" file one more time (path above is wrong)

Should be:

"Disc"/"USER"...  \Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\GKS MiG-21Bis\SimObjects\Airplanes\GKS MiG-21Bis\sound\DSD\Mig21_sound.ini

We need to make sure there is no error in path

2. Follow this path to make sure the file Mig21_sound.ini is actually installed.

Our assumptions about the causes of the problem:

During installation, the antivirus program scans the installation files and sometimes,

during this process some files are copied with errors, which leads to multiple error messages

at add-on initialization in prepar3D.

In this case, we recommend that you carry out the process of scanning the exe file with

an antivirus before installation, this will allow to avoid additional scanning of files during installation.

In case of errors when starting the add-on, we recommend re-installing the files.

Let us know if the above does not solve the problem

1 Reply
Debowing
(@debowing)

@al13_xThanks I will try it...

Al13_x
Admin
(@al13_x)

Regarding livery,

Yes, right now it s only one (default) But we are going to share more skins in the nearest updates

Debowing
(@debowing)

Hi yes, I have tried what you said about the installation and scanned the installation file (no viruses) also disabled the anti virus software during the installation. The installation gets interrupted mid way then continues. The same message appears on selection.

Debowing
(@debowing)

The second part of the message.

Page 1 / 2
Share: