My thoughts on the Beta  

Page 2 / 2

Al13_x
Admin
(@al13_x)

Roger that!

simpilothr
(@simpilothr)

I've installed the latest beta version, and I have to say there has been some improvements!

- the flight model has definitely improved, but not perfect yet. The AoA is still too low when pulling. But I can definitely notice the aircraft's speed rapidly decreasing, as well as the AoA increasing. But still, even at 600 km/h you can make the AoA indicator lights flash in the real thing. I've also noticed when landing that weight (fuel in this case) affects the speed of the aircraft and requires a lot more skill to make a smooth touchdown. 

- some cosmetic features have also been fixed, like the shadow problem I had before

- the throttle has improved, but now it is as responsive as a Warthog; really really slow. The afterburners work...ok? But the throttle response is just...equivalent to the Warthog (A-10)

- the radar switch has also been fixed and the "Select Aircraft" section has been nicely filled! Well done!

That's all I could notice from my first short flight. Next time I recommend you to make a "changelog" so that we know what features have been added/fixed/improved. It is sometimes a problem when you don't know what to try out and detecting and other problems that might occur. 

Al13_x
Admin
(@al13_x)

changelog has been added to the forum

Page 2 / 2
Share: